The City of Campbell River is inviting interested members of the public to apply for appointment to the City’s Community Planning Advisory Committee to fill one vacancy, preferably with experience and expertise in the areas of Community planning, architecture and land development.
Be part of the team that advises City Council on community visioning topics such as:
- long-range planning,
- utilities and parks planning,
- the Official Community Plan and Zoning bylaws,
- affordable housing,
- economic and development issues and opportunities,
- public art,
- ·neighbourhood development and downtown revitalization and
- ·other matters as referred by Council.
The term for this position commences January 1st, 2020 and ends March 31, 2022.
Find more information and applications at City Hall or online at campbellriver.ca/advisorycommittees
Apply today! Deadline is 4:00 p.m., November 22, 2019.
Application for Appointment to Council Advisory Committee
Questions? Please contact Tracy Bate, Deputy City Clerk at 250-286-5705 or email email@example.com