The City of Campbell River has adjusted its practices to safely and efficiently provide services and to keep local builders and developers updated on any changes to our ability to process applications.
HOURS: Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Planning: 250-286-5725 | email@example.com
Building: 250-286-5757 | firstname.lastname@example.org
With a few limitations, the City continues to provide, process or issue:
- Planning applications such as zoning or official community plan amendments, development permits, development variance permits – processed electronically.
- Engineering Applications such as development subdivisions and temporary use permits.
- Works on City Lands Permits: for any work impacting City Lands or infrastructure, also water system shutdown or fire hydrant use.
- BC One Calls continue as normal.
Our Building Inspectors continue to provide information, inspections and support to permit holders and individuals with building related questions. Please confirm building permit requirements before you start your project to ensure you meet the BC Building Code requirements to avoid delays and penalties.
- Construction approvals on completed building permits- Agent authorization required.
- All building permit applications.
- Building inspections; where required, public health directives can be met.
- Questions for building inspectors regarding the BC Building Code.
- Questions or concerns regarding current construction within the City of Campbell River.
PAYMENTS: Electronic payment options are available; cash or cheque in person.