The Campbell River Fire Department operates a fleet of nine apparatus, seven support vehicles and two trailers. The nine apparatus break down as four engines, two aerials, one rescue/hazmat truck, one tender, and one wildland truck. The department utilizes Waterous CSU pumps on all pumping apparatus. Many different vendors have built trucks for the City, including, Fort Garry, Smeal, Rosenbauer and ITB. The fleet is maintained by the fire department’s in-house mechanic in the maintenance shop at the No.1 Fire Station.
- 2018 Fort Gary – Engine 1
- 2015 Rosenbauer – Tower 1
- 2005 Rosenbauer – Rescue 1
- 2009 – Structure Protection Unit
- 2020 Fort Garry – Engine 2