NOTICE: BC Transit, in alignment with Translink and other transportation agencies, will be proceeding with mandatory use of face coverings on buses in BC Transit communities across the Province as of August 24.
- Buses tickets and passes can purchased at City Hall, in the Finance Department
- Schedule information can be found at www.bctransit.com/campbell-river
- Passengers: maintain appropriate physical distance, enter and pay fair at the front door and exit by the rear door of the bus (unless you have mobility challenges)
Bus, Taxi and Shuttle
Everything you need to know about using the Campbell River Transit System is on BC Transit's website.
HandyDART information can also be found on BC Transit’s website under Accessible Services, HandyDART.
Funding for the Campbell River Transit System is shared between the City of Campbell River and BC Transit through a partnership with the Strathcona Regional District.
Decisions about fares, routes and service levels are made by City Council based on information and planning provided by BC Transit.
The transit system is operated by Pacific Western Transit Canada Ltd.
They can be reached at 250-287-7433.
Several private companies operate taxi services in Campbell River. These include:
- 287-TAXI – 250-287-8294
- Bee Line Taxi Ltd – 250-287-8383
- Campbell River Cabs – 250-287-8294
- Campbell River Airport Shuttle - 250-914-1010 / 250-914-1011 or
toll free 1-855-787-8294
Getting Here By Bus From Nanaimo
For information on catching a bus from Nanaimo (City or ferry terminal) to Campbell River, please visit Island Link Bus.