Expect traffic delays along Highway 19A between Barlow and Twillingate Road due to single lane traffic starting Monday, Jan. 31.
Mondays to Saturdays between 7 a.m and 5 p.m for Phase 2 of the Highway 19A sewer replacement project.
- Southbound lane will be closed and single land traffic will be directed by traffic control personnel and temporary traffic lights.
- Speed reducing from 60 km/h to 30 km/h, 24hr 7 days.
- Expect delays up to 5 to 10 minutes.
- The intersections at Dahl Rd and Twillingate Rd may be closed at some point.
- Access to Dahl Rd will be via Twillingate Rd and vice versa, when Twillingate Rd is closed access will be through Dahl Rd.
- A southbound detour is in place at Erickson Rd and all motorists are highly encouraged to take alternate routes to avoid delays.