The City of Campbell River is inviting interested members of the Public to apply for appointment to the City’s Public Art Sub-Committee for the following terms:
- one member for 1 year,
- two members for 2 years, and
- three members for 3 years.
The Public Art Sub-Committee (PAS) will advise the Community Services, Recreation and Culture Commission on the following:
- effective implementation of the Public Art Policy
- public art planning
- allocation of Municipal funds for public art projects
- selection and placement of all public art works projects driven by public development
- development of a public art selection process, program and collection
- establish a public art program for the City and develop and maintain an inventory of public art.
The Public Art Sub-Committee will require a diverse collection of individuals in order to reflect the diversity of community interests and will include:
- 2 Artists (recognized as Artists by their peers and active in the community)
- 4 Members that can represent the following: Arts, Culture, Recreation, Business, Heritage, People with disabilities, First Nations, Education, Community Advocate and/or Youth.
Information and applications are at City Hall or at www.campbellriver.ca
Apply today! Deadline is 4:30 PM Friday, June 26, 2015
Questions? Please contact Michele Sirett, Recreation & Culture Supervisor at 250-286-1161 or email@example.com
Application for Appointment to Public Art Sub-Committee