The City of Campbell River Mayor and Council developed a corporate mission, vision and values in 2009.
Corporate Mission Statement
The mission of the Corporation of the City of Campbell River is to deliver quality services in a fiscally responsible manner that promotes prosperity and social, economic and environmental health for current and future generations.
Corporate Vision Statement
The Corporation of the City of Campbell River is:
- well run,
- results oriented,
- an adaptive organization, and
- a great place to work and work with.
- Communication, both internal and external, that is timely, constructive, concise, honest, clear and respectful, is valued.
- Integrity, honesty and professionalism are valued.
- Staff is empowered to innovate and be creative in performing duties.
- Effort and achievement are appreciated and recognized.
- Teamwork, including mentoring, cooperation, support, and participation is valued.
- Council and staff respect and value the democratic process and each other’s contribution to it, the corporation and the community.
- Learning, professional development and mentoring are valued and supported by both Council and staff
Safe and Healthy Workplace
- A safe and healthy workplace is promoted and supported.