Bylaw enforcement complaints relating to the quality of life, such as noise and nuisance complaints, are to be initiated in writing by the complainant.
Please include the follow information with your written complaint:
- Name of complainant
- Address and telephone of Complainant
- Address of complaint
- Detailed description of complaint (including description and licence number of vehicle if vehicle involved)
Anonymous complaints will not be accepted by the City. Anonymity of the complainant, however, will be maintained at all times if requested, except when necessary to give court evidence.
Enforcement methods available to the City of Campbell River are:
- Achieving compliance by agreement
- Issuing a fine (Municipal Ticket Information)
- Direct enforcement of those Bylaws that authorize staff to take remedial action
- Court proceedings