In response to provincial public health orders, we have made some immediate changes to our current services.
- Masks are now required in public spaces for everyone over the age of 2 years.
- High intensity fitness activities including Spin and Tabata have been cancelled
- No spectators at indoor or outdoor sporting events or practices.
- No outdoor or indoor social bookings or rentals.
- Booking is open for the weight room.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we shift our service levels to comply with evolving public health requirements.
All our programs and events are planned and implemented in accordance with all Provincial Health Orders and the following:
When you sign up for a recreation program and arrive at one of our facilities, expect to see:
- Physical distancing measures in place;
- Controlled access to the building;
- Limited program participants;
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing stations readily available;
- Enhanced cleaning of facilities and equipment;
- Program attendance.
How you can help to limit the spread of COVID-19
- Stay home if you feel sick or have any cold or flu-like symptoms
- Wear a mask in public spaces
- Maintain minimum two-metre distance from other participants and patrons
- Wash or sanitize your hands often
- Do not gather with others before or after the program
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com