Work under this contract consists of the rehabilitation of approximately 4200 lineal metres of existing sanitary sewer mains through the use of Cured In Place Pipe (CIPP) lining method. The work is to be delivered in segments as defined by man-hole to man-hole sections of relevant sewer main pipe.
The following locations will be rehabilitated in 2021:
• 11th Ave from Shoppers Row to Cedar St
• Laneway behind the 1100 block of Shoppers Row to Cedar St
• Cedar St from 11th Ave to 13th Ave
• Cypress St from 11th Ave to 13th Ave
• 13th Ave from Cypress St to and past Dogwood St (approximately 30m)
• Dogwood St from 7th Ave to 9th Ave
• 8th Ave from Dogwood to Greenwood St
• Greenwood from 8th Ave to 12th Ave
• 9th Ave from Greenwood St to Dogwood St
• Maple St from Island Hwy to 20th Ave
• 20th Ave
• 19th Ave from Maple to Petersen Rd
• Laneway behind 1661 block of Island Hwy
• Redwood St from 16th Ave to Island Hwy
• 16th Ave from Redwood St to Tamarac St
• 17th Ave from Redwood St to Tamarac St
• Spruce St from 16th Ave to Island Hwy
• 1000 block of Shoppers Row
Getting Around During Construction
The contractor completing the work is responsible for providing a traffic management plan and maintaining safe passage through the construction zone. More information will be shared here once construction commences this spring.
Follow along with current project updates and milestones. more...
If you have any questions or concerns, please email the project team at firstname.lastname@example.org