Work under this contract consists of the rehabilitation of approximately 1300 lineal meters of existing sanitary sewer mains through the use of Cured In Place Pipe (CIPP) lining method.The work is to be delivered in segments as defined by man-hole to man-hole sections of relevant sewer main pipe.
The following locations will be rehabilitated in 20/20:
2020 Area Map
Shoppers Row from 10th Ave to St. Ann’s
- 16th Ave from Old Island Hwy to Cedar St
- Cedar St from 14th Ave to 16th Ave
- Dogwood St from 11th Ave to 16th Ave
- 11th Ave from Cyress St to Cedar St
- Fir St laneway from 1100 to Dogwood St
- Fir St from 9th Ave to 1100 Fir St
- Elm St from 9th Ave to 10th Ave
- McCarthy St from 2nd Ave to 251 McCarthy St
- Island Hwy from 9th Ave to 660 Island Hwy
2020 Questions & Answers
Getting Around During Construction
Sewer repair work begins Saturday, June 20 at 7 a.m. This work is expected to be completed by the end of July 2020. Expect minor delays during this work.
Follow along with current project updates and milestones. more...
If you have any questions or concerns, please email the project team at firstname.lastname@example.org