Work under this contract consists of the rehabilitation of approximately 3500 lineal metres of existing sanitary sewer mains through the use of Cured In Place Pipe (CIPP) lining method. The work is to be delivered in segments as defined by man-hole to man-hole.
Questions and Answers
The following locations will be rehabilitated in 2022:
- Laneway off 9th Ave., west of Cedar St.
- St. Ann’s Rd. Shoppers Row to 300 block
- 9th Avenue, Dogwood St.to Thulin St.
- Alder St., St. Ann’s Rd. to 7th Ave.
- Thulin St., 7th Ave. to 9th Ave.
- Birch St. 7th Ave. to 9th Ave.
- 7th Ave, Dogwood to Cedar St.
- 7th Ave, Alder St. to Thulin St.
- 6th Ave, Dogwood Street to Cedar St.
- 6th Ave. from Cedar St. to Frederick Cres.
- Alpine Rd., Victoria Cres.to Dogwood St.
- Cedar St., 6th Ave. to 7th Ave.
- Dogwood St.,, 300 block to 6th Ave.
How did this project come to life? more...
Road closure and detour information if applicable to this project. more...
Follow along with current project updates and milestones. more...