Work under this contract consists of the rehabilitation of approximately 1300 lineal meters of existing sanitary sewer mains through the use of Cured In Place Pipe (CIPP) lining method.The work is to be delivered in 16 distinct segments as defined by man-hole to man-hole sections of relevant sewer main pipe.
The 2018 Council approved locations are:
- 19th Avenue - 1900 and 2000 blocks
- Island Highway (Pier Street) - 900 block
- Island Highway S - 2800 and 3600 blocks
- Petersen Road -1600 block
- McLean Street - 300 block
- Oregon Road - 11 to 15
- Twillingate Road - 93 to 370
The following pipe segments are currently being considered for rehabilitation in 2019:
- 968 to 998 Shoppers Row
- 16th Ave at Cedar St
- 16th Ave at Dogwood St
- 16th Ave at the Old Spit Rd
- 1409, 1416 and 1441 16th Ave
- 12th Ave at Dogwood St
- 1116 and 1140 Dogwood St
- Dogwood & 16th Ave
- 690 Island Hwy
2019 Project Questions & Answers
Getting around during construction
What impact will construction have on traffic? more...
Follow along with current project updates and milestones. more...
If you have any questions or concerns, please email the project team at firstname.lastname@example.org