Work under this contract consists of the rehabilitation of approximately 1300 lineal meters of existing sanitary sewer mains through the use of Cured In Place Pipe (CIPP) lining method.The work is to be delivered in segments as defined by man-hole to man-hole sections of relevant sewer main pipe.
The following locations will be rehabilitated in 2019/20:
Shoppers Row from 10th Ave to St. Ann’s
- 16th Ave from Old Island Hwy to Cedar St
- Cedar St from 14th Ave to 16th Ave
- Dogwood St from 14th Ave to 16th Ave
- Dogwood St from 12th Ave to 13th Ave
- Fir St laneway from 1100 to Dogwood St
- McCarthy St from 2nd Ave to 251 McCarthy St
2019 Project Questions & Answers
Getting around during construction
What impact will construction have on traffic? more...
Follow along with current project updates and milestones. more...
If you have any questions or concerns, please email the project team at firstname.lastname@example.org