Project Progress Diary
Keep up-to-date on progress, events and milestones related to the Maritime Heritage Centre Sewer Chamber Replacement Project.
Interested in receiving updates via email as they occur?
Email us at: email@example.com
- Jun 30, 2017 All spring site restoration has been completed.
- Jan 17, 2017 This project has now been concluded until spring when the final site restoration occurs.
- Dec 19, 2016 A successful 250mm gravity tie-in occurred in the early hours today!
- Dec 12, 2016 The new sewermain interceptor vault concrete has been poured!
- Dec 07, 2016 The new 250/350/400mm sewer pipes being installed in the new interceptor.
- Nov 28, 2016 Work on the chamber replacement is well underway!
- Nov 16, 2016 Removal of the existing odour control equipment has begun.
- Oct 11, 2016 Tender 16-58 has been awarded to Upland Contracting Ltd.
- Sep 15, 2016 Tender 16-58 closed and is under review
- Aug 22, 2016 Tender 16-58 has posted to the City's Bid Opportunity section of the website