Community Services, Recreation & Culture Commission – provides policy advice and recommendations to City Council about City parks, recreation and culture services, early childhood development, seniors and youth programs, community support services, organized sports, visual arts, heritage conservation, outdoor recreation, community beautification and community safety.
Team includes 12 members
· Councillors Kerr, Samson and Storry;
· 9 (nine) members of the public with related experience / expertise
Advisory Planning & Environment Commission - provides policy advice and recommendations to City Council on issues related to long-range planning such as the Official Community Plan, land use and development planning, permitting and development application processes, transportation planning and environmental and sustainability issues.
Team includes 12 members:
· Councillors Adams, Mennie and Moglove;
· 3 (three) members with experience / expertise in land development and architecture, landscape architecture, engineering, surveying, community planning, building construction;
· 3 (three) members with experience in sustainability, conservation, environmental protection;
· 1 (one) member with experience / expertise in economics or finance;
· 1 (one) member with experience / expertise with social issues affecting Campbell River;
· 1 (one) member of the public at large.
3487 Advisory Planning and Environment Commission Bylaw, 2012.pdf
3488 Community Services, Recreation and Culture Commission Bylaw, 2012.pdf