In November 2011, the current Council for the City of Campbell River was elected, consisting of the Mayor and six councillors. The following pages highlight the work of Mayor and Council for the City of Campbell River.
Click here to access Council meeting schedule as well as agendas and minutes.
- Mayor's Message
Contact the Mayor’s office at:
- Council Policies
- This is the list of proclamations from the Mayor's office.
- Contact Us
- Contact Information for Council Members
- Spirit of the River Torch Application
- Community organizations can apply to have the Spirit of the River torch at events. Read the policy below and print, complete and return the application portion to City Hall to request use of the community torch. Questions? Contact the Mayor's Office at 250-286-5710.
- Council Appointments and Portfolios
- Mission Vision Values
- History of Campbell River Council
- Vision 2025
City Council, at its May 22, 2007 meeting, approved the Vision 2025 final report.